Grant Proposal: GRTDataHub Chatbot

Thank you! A lot of time went into this and I learnt a lot from making the tool, hopefully the communities can benefit from it too. I will be happy to tailor it to any community and language if there is interest. I can do the initial translations but I will need beta testers (preferably translators) before it will be released for use. I appreciate this may be time but I believe it will help to assist more GRT hodlers from around the world to put their GRT to good use. As previously mentioned, the first priority would be the German chatbot as they make up a lot of users for the app. After that I am happy to support any communities with interest!

2 Likes

Perfect, we can put you in contact in the future with community leaders across the globe so this tool can be useful for non english speakers as well.

2 Likes

From someone who is beginning his Graph Journey and trying to learn everyday, this is awesome!!! Love all the info and data on the application.

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback! I always look for constructive criticism for continuous improvements though. If you can think of anything then please fill in the form below the chatbot.

1 Like

The GRTDataHub application is very interesting. The Graph Spanish usually share the information. Great job!!

4 Likes

Thank you for all the support Lorena! You have supported the GRTDataHub from early on and I see you often share the daily data statistics across social media and within the telegram chat. If you can get feedback to whether the Spanish community would like a chatbot tailored to them. Then hopefully we can make this happen in the near future!

2 Likes

Would be great to have a chatbot for Spanish community!!

2 Likes

I definitely see lots of value in application like yours. For the translation part, we can collaborate and engage the Text-Translators Advocates from different corners of the world to deliver multi-language content for it, I’m very excited to see it coming in different language versions as well! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you Julianna! Your feedback is much appreciated :pray:

1 Like

I work with Liam every day on the stats and support his project as much as I can. His chatbot is a complex project which represents an absolute benefit. He is an active member of several communities and I really appreciate his work.

3 Likes

Thank you for the ongoing support Andy! You have helped to push me improve the app and make it more user friendly on mobile. Hopefully a German chatbot coming soon! :crossed_fingers:t2: and then we have a few ideas that we can collaborate on to help boost the German community and give them easy access to new up to date content that is not always available.

2 Likes

This is an excellent proposal and I support it for sure. I think tools like this can be super valuable and Liam is clearly doing good work on this. This could be transformative for getting people into the ecosystem. Super exciting proposal to me!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback Tim! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Congratulations! The majority decision of the Grant Committee has concluded to recommend this proposal to the DAO.

In order to receive official approval from the DAO, a corresponding on-chain vote needs to be conducted on DAOHaus that will determine the DAO decision. A member of the Grant Committee will reach out to you via email with instructions on next steps in order to prepare for the on-chain funding proposal.

Thank you for all your effort to present a strong proposal aiming to grow The Graph and web3 ecosystem!

5 Likes

I hereby agree to the grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:

• Scope
    • Create an English chatbot that allows users to search for Graph Protocol information and get instant responses.
  • Deliverables
    • Chatbot start date, 20th May 2022
    • Chatbot Beta testing phase 1 start date, 6th June 2022
    • Chatbot Beta testing phase 2 start date, 1st July 2022
    • Chatbot official release for public use, 13h August 2022
    • Chatbot to be kept up to date at all times, any new GRT news / features will added within a 24-48 hour period (target) with documentation and tutorials if applicable.
  • Total Grant Amount
    • USD Value: 2,000 USD
    • Token: GRT
    • Token Amount: 16,666.67 GRT
  • Disbursement Schedule: 100%
  • Receiving ETH Address: 0x0b89dafb9ce7e519008ee51b0c764e0c9ac5e857

I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon a successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain.

7 Likes

The Graph AdvocatesDAO has approved initial funding of this grant proposal! Thanks to all community members that have been engaged throughout this process and providing feedback.

@GRTDataHub: The DAO is looking forward to hearing about your success! Following completion of your grant, please write a confirmation post as a response to this thread. The more details you provide, the easier it will be for the DAO to initiate the final funding amount in a future on-chain proposal. Providing links, docs and images of your completed grant will also help the DAO determine how to best promote the labors of your hard work. Good luck!

As additional note: this is the first grant approved by the Graph AdvocatesDAO, huge congrats @GRTDataHub to be the first grantee :tada: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations! The final funding of your grant has been approved by the DAO. Thank you for contributing to the growth of The Graph and web3 ecosystem.

Now it’s time to focus on promoting your accomplishments! If you haven’t already done so, evaluate different ways to showcase your grant across different platforms, such as Twitter, the Graph Forum, Discord, Telegram or LinkedIn. Also feel free to reach out in the Graph AdvocatesDAO Discord server to seek help from others to promote your grant.

2 Likes

Firstly let me start by saying once again, what a privilege and honour it is to be the first grantee to be approved a grant by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. The English chatbot is now complete and has been available for public use for a month or so.

www.GRTDataHub.com/chatBot

The German chatbot is in BETA phase 2, almost ready for full use. And after that I will be building the Spanish chatbot. If any other communities would like one building, please do not hesitate to contact me!

A further grant for the 2 chatbots mentioned above will land in the forum in the next week so please go and show your support as always. :pray: :blush:

3 Likes

Worthy proposal for a great project - keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks Sam! I have finished the build of the English chatbot and it is being continuously improved with new news, documentation and tutorials. Feel free to check out my proposal for the German and Spanish chatbots. Expanding the project and helping other communities.

2 Likes