Grant Proposal: Are You Advocate Ready? (Re-submission)

Grant ID: 8686uh7uy

Summary:

I am very excited about this new feature and I hope the community share this excitement and together we can onboard more community members as Graph Advocates. The grant previously passed handsomely within the community and Graph Advocates votes but failed by 2 votes at the on-chain votes. I hope this time round this grant will be accepted on-chain also and the whole community will benefit from this new feature.

As always I have already started developing this feature and it is ready for Beta Phase 1 with community members and Advocates ready to test. It is live right now, visit GRTDataHub. So far I have wrote the questions and answers for the Code of Conduct with 3 difficulties. There is still all the other categories that I need to write these for and finish the certificate so that the user can hopefully gain a POAP for passing the final exam.

It is a 4 part feature, all of this was new to me so I was / am learning as I code so the timeline for this project has been longer than I had hoped. Plus I had to go away with my work for 4 months with no Wifi. Causing a stop to the building phase. I want this to be the best I can possibly make it and benefit the community and future advocates.
The feature has guided revision / guided documentation section where the user can find all the documentation, guides etc at the tips of their fingers, this has a search feature to aid the user in finding the answers they seek. “what advocate roles entail”, “the code of conduct”, etc.
Then there is another revision section. Where the user can test their self with flip / flash cards, a question on the front and the answer on the back, the questions taken right out of the documentation that they have access to learn.
There are quiz’s with multiple choice for those who prefer to learn by taking mock test where they can see the answer within a group of answers to trigger their memory. The user can specify the topic they want to concentrate on, along with easy, medium and hard difficulties.
The user will see the timer and their score as they progress through the revision mock tests and an option to have a pop-up with the correct answer if they get the question wrong.
And then final exam is where the user will be questioned without any timer or score shown. They select the topic they want and a selection of easy, medium and hard questions. The certificate is downloadable as proof to the AdvocatesDAO members conducting the interview, there is a minimum pass mark of 80% and the time is displayed on the cert to ensure the user didn’t take 3 hours to answer the question (cheating). Allowing more time if needed for dyslexia in the future, I hope to utilise a text to speech additional feature so that the user can have the questions and answers read to them if they struggle to do so under exam conditions.
I hope to evolve this feature in the future to provide the users with POAPS for completing the quiz and successfully enrolling as a graph advocate.

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Describe what your project does or is aiming to do in 50 characters or less:
“Are you Advocate Ready?” enhances The Graph community’s onboarding process for potential advocates. It includes a comprehensive set of questions, flashcards, mock and final exams covering advocate roles, responsibilities, and more. The tool aims to ensure aspiring advocates are well-prepared and confident, fostering a higher caliber of community participation.

If available, please enter a link to your project below:
https://grtdatahub.com/advocateReady

How far along are you?:
Timeline & Further detailed explanation about each component within the feature:

The Beta Phase 1 testing is ready! However, each question can take up to 5 minutes to write, depending on the content / context. These will likely need to be altered and tailored in the future. I wish to create an expansive question bank, with this being open source I will allow advocate DAO members to push their new questions to GitHub and merge to ensure it is ever growing. But this is also something that I will continue to do.

The community knows me and that I take pride in my work, I will ensure the end result is finished to the best of my ability before moving onto the next phase. I want this feature to be an asset to the community and produce the next generation of high calibre Advocates that will teach tomorrows applicants.

1. “Are you Advocate ready?” start date, 10th Apr 2023. The development has started and I am building all the logic and layout etc of the Quiz homepage with options to what feature the user want to use.
  2. Build the Question set, assign them to topics and categorise difficulty. This will be ever expanding. Each question can take 5 minutes or longer to ensure it is non-ambiguous, well worded and the answers are correct and justified to not lead the user astray. - Built and finished June 23
  3. Build the flip / flash card revision feature with Questions on one side and answers on the other to allow users who learn this way to gain knowledge and utilise the app for their learning prior to taking the final exam. – Built and finished July 23
  4. Build the mock exams for each topic, once again allowing the users who learn best this way by seeing a correct answer amongst other answers that they can select from memory as this is the best way they learn. - Built and finished July 23
  5. Building the documentation / tutorial finder with the potential for a search function to ensure the user can find the content needed to learn about the advocates scheme, the roles, code of conduct and what the benefits of being an advocate are. - Built and finished August 23
  6. Build the final exam where the user will take the test without being able to see their time or score until they are on the downloadable certificate at the end, which can be used when applying for an interview with the possibility of a POAP to be claimable in the future. -Built and finished August 23

This total timeframe was 3-4 months to make this feature. I was then away with work for 4 months. Hence the re-submission of the grant now in Dec.

Comments from community members and advocates previously :

Positive:

The quiz feature has the potential to be a valuable resource for new advocates and improve their learning experience.

A very cool and interesting proposition that justifies the amount of money asked for the creation.

I had the opportunity to learn about this proposal from Liam. I support it on account of several factors. First, I think it will add support to the education and quality of Advocate applications via a well-known, existing application. Second, I think the community would be excited about the potential of certificates (and POAPs) related to demonstrating their knowledge of The Graph

Thank you for all your effort to present a strong proposal aiming to grow The Graph and web3 ecosystem!

Negative:

In my opinion it should be about funding projects that directly add value to our community, in the most efficient and impactful way possible. To my knowledge you are not an expert in development, nor an expert in education. Therefore, it does not seem efficient to me to fund this grant proposal.

Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you’re making?:
I have been informed that it has been an issue in the past where advocates have been conducting interviews with budding advocates who are simply not ready or do not know enough about the roles and responsibilities of the advocate role that they desire. Causing time wasted for both parties and taking up the valuable time of advocates who could have spent their time doing other tasks or interviewing other capable candidates. Also discouraging community members with good intentions of re-applying to become a Graph Advocate. On the flip side I have pushed and guided many community members towards advocacy after doubting myself for a long time. And the question I asked myself was the same as others have asked me directly… “Am I Advocate ready?”. Well, until now the only way to tell is by doing your own research, learning through reading the documentation and then applying for the interview and see if you have what it takes.
This is where my new feature idea came from, it is a quiz / revision and educational aid for those community members who may be sitting on the fence. For those people who are not sure what it takes to become an advocate and want to learn. For those who know what it takes but want to give their self a confidence check before applying. All of those who have asked their self, “Am I Advocate ready?” or “What does it take to be a Graph Advocate?”.

What’s new about what you’re making? What substitutes do people resort to because it doesn’t exist yet (or they don’t know about it)?:
There isnt an educational tool within The Graph ecosystem that aids community memebrs to take the step to become an advocate or current advocates to improve within their role.

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
I believe this feature will bring a higher calibre of advocates joining up to the scheme. It will allow those who are sat on the fence to take that step forward to becoming an advocate, taking on a role and becoming active within the ecosystem. The questions are surprisingly hard to write, ensuring they are unambiguous with a clear correct answer and others that are close but not misleading. The beta testing phase of this feature will be long due to its complexity and “categorising” and testing of the questions from each topic. For example an experience Technical Teacher will find certain questions a lot easier than a Content Creator. But as more advocates test and provide feedback to the question set and the questions will be placed into their correct difficulty ranges.
What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
Since GRTDataHub has been brought to life which was once a dream to me. I have pushed myself to work on it on a daily basis (3-5 hours each evening). I have fallen in love with coding and I want to build tools to help others to participate within The Graph and wider Web3 ecosystem. So far the other tools and features within the app have received a great reception from all communities and advocates that I have had the pleasure of collaborating with. I always put 100% effort into any feature that I build, ensuring it is beta tested and ready for public use. Only then will I release it. Thus far I have build 8 chatbots for communities all around the world.

My work on this new feature will be no different, I will make it the best it can possible be before releasing it for the communities to benefit from.

How will you measure success?:
For me, the success of this feature will be based on how many community members I can get to take that step into become a graph advocate that actively contributes within the community and is a positive force in aiding others wanting to do the same.

What milestones will you achieve in the coming weeks/months, with or without the grant?:
In the coming weeks I will be making the questions set and answers for the rest of the catagories with the 3 difficulty settings. Collaborating with community members and advocates to make this feature the best it possible can before the next influx of new GRT holders. Improving the feature as a whole for the user, recieveing feedback and implementing improvements.

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other, Delegators, Curators

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
The community knows me and that I take pride in my work, I will ensure the end result is finished to the best of my ability before moving onto the next phase. I want this feature to be an asset to the community and produce the next generation of high calibre Advocates that will teach tomorrows applicants.

1. “Are you Advocate ready?” start date, 10th Apr 2023. The development has started and I am building all the logic and layout etc of the Quiz homepage with options to what feature the user want to use.
  2. Build the Question set, assign them to topics and categorise difficulty. This will be ever expanding. Each question can take 5 minutes or longer to ensure it is non-ambiguous, well worded and the answers are correct and justified to not lead the user astray. - Built and finished June 23
  3. Build the flip / flash card revision feature with Questions on one side and answers on the other to allow users who learn this way to gain knowledge and utilise the app for their learning prior to taking the final exam. – Built and finished July 23
  4. Build the mock exams for each topic, once again allowing the users who learn best this way by seeing a correct answer amongst other answers that they can select from memory as this is the best way they learn. - Built and finished July 23
  5. Building the documentation / tutorial finder with the potential for a search function to ensure the user can find the content needed to learn about the advocates scheme, the roles, code of conduct and what the benefits of being an advocate are. - Built and finished August 23
  6. Build the final exam where the user will take the test without being able to see their time or score until they are on the downloadable certificate at the end, which can be used when applying for an interview with the possibility of a POAP to be claimable in the future. -Built and finished August 23
    This total is for the 3-4 months to make this feature. I was then away with work for 4 months. Hence the re-submission of the grant now in Dec.
    The time for labour building the feature, writing the questions and hosting within the app.
    Continuous improvement as new potential roles come up within the Graph Advocates, along with refreshing the question set and answers over a period of time to ensure the content is not old and stale. As new documentation is pushed out this will be incorporated into the feature to ensure the user can easily find it, learn and test their self.
    Working within the communities within the extensive Beta testing phase, ensuring the topics, question set and content is 100% accurate with questions correctly categorised for users and making the relevant changes / updated where necessary throughout the feature.

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
Yes

If yes, please describe where you’ve received funding from and how much you have, or will, receive:
The Graph - GRTDataHub App Analytics - Wave 6 = $2,000
Graph Advocates DAO
$2,000 per chatbots, English, German, French, Turkish, Spanish. = $10,000
Hindi, Urdu, Ukraninan chatbot grant awaiting final payment for work carried out. - $2,000 per chatbot = $6,000.

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
I, myself have not always been on the technical side of Web3. I start off as a Community Helper, Web3 welcomer and Content Creator within Graphtronauts before the Advocates program was live.
It then took me almost 12 months of working daily, teaching myself how to code via a ÂŁ15.99 online course. Hours upon hours of frustration, learning, loathing and loving my new hobby / skill. I am very fortunate to be in a position now where I can create tools to help those within The Graph and Web3 who were once in my position. Unsure where they can assist without being a dev, unsure where to find the documentation, content, tutorials and how to test their self to see if they have what it takes without being shot down with the feeling of failing an interview.

My goal is to encourage those who are under confident, who need a touch a guidance or re assurance to take that leap and give it a go. The gentle nudge to assist someone who is sat on the fence to take that leap and go for it! Just become someone is not a developer does not mean they cannot contribute within Web3 or The Graph ecosystem.
There are lots of other roles that will be well suited and where individuals will thrive, only if they take the time to learn, test their self and go for it. My aim is to make this feature will facilitate that.
As there is a lot of content within this feature I am unsure of the timeframe right now to build it, as you can see from the proposal I have the idea and how it will work but I will be learning and developing at the same time, which is great because it is what I love and what I push anyone within the communities to do!

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
I believe this new tool within the community will increase the community’s awareness around the advocate program, promote new and further engagement of new and old community members, bring a deeper level of understanding, and allow more participation from fresh eyes with new ideas and views in The Graph and / or Web3 ecosystem.
As per the whole app. It will all be open-source and the code available within GitHub. So the community will be able to access it, amend and proposed improvements whenever they like. And I welcome this!
I have made sure the questions and answers logic within the code are in their own separate files. I have kept in mind that questions will be added and updated in the future. Making this easy for advocates to contribute, so making the quiz multi-lingual with advocate text-translators will also be easy! I would love to see that happen. It would be great seeing this tool used within all communities and I would happily build the infrastructure for that!

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Project (one-off)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Education

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

1 Like

Welcome back, Liam! Can you summarize the difference between the old proposal for the educational feature of your chatbot and this one? Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Julianna, thanks for the kind welcome back. :relaxed:

The chatbots were primarily built to educate community members on The Graph protocol and ecosystem as a whole, including Web3 with content and documentation.

This new feature is separate to that, it is specifically designed and focuses on the Graph Advocate side of being within the Graph ecosystem / community. Aiding the community members in taking that step up to become an Advocate. Making sure they know the role that they are applying for, what is expected and being a great role model and potential mentor for the future community and potential Advocates.

Coming full circle, I hope this feature will bring more community members off the fence, getting them involved in making our ecosystem better.

Onboarding more active enthusiastic Advocates with more ideas and more improvements as a whole makes for a stronger and better ecosystem.

Hey @GRTDataHub

It’s great to see you again! I want to ask you some questions, regarding your proposal. Hope to see some cool answers. Let’s see:

• How do you plan to keep the content of the quizzes and educational materials up-to-date with the evolving nature of The Graph and web3 technologies?
  • How will the funding requested be allocated specifically to ensure the successful completion and maintenance of the project?
  • How will you measure the educational effectiveness of the quizzes and learning tools provided in the feature?
  • What inspired you to initiate this project, and how does it align with your personal journey in the web3 space?
  • How do your past experiences and skills uniquely position you to lead this project to success?

Thanks! And good luck!

4 Likes

Hi and welcome back, Liam! It’s good to hear from you after a long time. Regarding your grant, I really appreciate your passion to learn and develop, and you know this. I am voting in favor of this proposal, but I was thinking, is there a way for new advocates to get access to it?

I believe it would be beneficial for all new individuals applying for the advocates program if the link to your project could be added to the advocates’ application form, what do you think?

2 Likes

Hey Doxe! Thanks, it’s great to be back! Thank you for the great questions.

-I am actively engaged in global GRT communities, my involvement extends beyond a duty, reflecting my genuine passion for this ever growing and improving ecosystem. Constant monitoring of communities and news allows me to promptly incorporate updates, such as new roles, removal of roles, and maintain an up-to-date feature. Leveraging GitHub for open-source collaboration ensures the educational content remains at the forefront of The Graph and Web3 advancements. Enabling contributors for anyone, it will be screened before it is pushed to the live app.

-The funding allocation will prioritise curriculum development, compensates the exhaustive 3-month coding effort, and sustains ongoing maintenance. This new feature aims for user-friendly accessibility, enabling mobile use as-well as laptop / desktop, ensuring the longevity of this valuable resource. Integrating multi-lingual support in the future will reinforces inclusivity, catering to non-English speakers and those with varying language proficiency levels.

-Educational effectiveness hinges on user feedback and continuous evaluation, this is already integrated into the feature to ensure continuous improvement. This user-centric approach guarantees an optimal learning experience, aligning with my commitment to delivering value to every user and aid them in getting the most from the content that I provide within the educational feature.

-Rooted in my passion for Web3 and The Graph’s vibrant ecosystem, this project is inspired by a desire to contribute to its success. Having seen some amazing community members who don’t have the confidence in their self to take that step to become an Advocate. A role in which they will thrive at and be an asset to the Advocates DAO. Leveraging insights from community leads and members globally, feedback loops will continuously refine the feature for new and potential Advocates.

-Drawing on extensive experience within The Graph ecosystem and collaboration with Advocates worldwide, my skills and the GRTDataHub network uniquely position me to ensure this features completion and overall success. Past achievements with chatbots showcase the potential for overcoming language barriers, reinforcing my confidence in driving this educational initiative to fruition and empowering Advocates across diverse communities.

I hope from my answers that you can feel my passion and excitement around this feature for potential future Advocates.

Kind Regards,

Liam

Hi, great to hear from you!

Thank you so much for supporting this initiative, it is great to have honest feedback!

I have been looking at the https://www.graphadvocates.com/ web app and it is developing nicely! It would be amazing to have a link to this Graph Advocates educational content within that site, so when a user goes to apply for a grant it will sign post them to this feature to get the most from what it is being designed for.

What do you think to that?

Kind Regards,

Liam

1 Like

Hi @GRTDataHub

Good to see you again! Overall I think this could be a valuable tool for new and existing Advocates. A couple questions after the review:

• Would there be individual POAPs for the Easy, Medium, and Hard" difficulties? I think that would be a good touch and the DAO (if they wanted) and a badge of honor
  • I think somewhere in the project timeline should be a meeting with a group of DAO members to identify what they wish Advocates had more knowledge of / familiarity with. This would help align your tool with the DAO’s objectives.

Thanks again for applying!

1 Like

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the great questions. I will go into detail on what I have in mind.

I initially thought of having POAPs for easy, medium and hard difficulty however what you see on the final exam now isn’t what it will be in the end product.

The questions will be randomly selected from the easy, medium and hard categories for the chosen topic. Probably at a ratio of 50% easy, 30% medium and 20% hard. And the user will receive a QR code or link to redeem the POAP for that topic if the successfully score 80% or above on the exam. Which will trigger the certificate to be displayed. I am still writing the logic to select these at random from the question bank to make the final exam. So it will be more advanced from what the showcase currently is, which is selecting the difficulty manually. However, the practice quiz will stay the same. As that’s to aid the learning.

But, if the community / Advocates DAO feel like maybe these in Bronze, Silver and Gold for each difficulty might be best? We could have that discussion.

I could add an additional section for what the DAO is looking for in an Advocate. Aside from the roles. That information would be invaluable to a community member wanting to become an Advocate. To help align the toll with the DAO’s objectives.

Kind Regards,

Liam

1 Like

Thank you for the response! I’ve been meaning to ask about the difference between this and the previous “Are you Advocate ready” feature proposal submitted a couple of months ago. It would be great if you could summarize what is different this time. I understand the general purpose of the feature :slight_smile:

Hi Julianna,

Thanks for the question. I have not really shared this side of the story with anyone but.

As I have written the proposal is very similar but with a working showcase and additional content.

In my proposal I also wrote that the previous proposal passed the community vote, the advocate vote however for some reason when it came to the on-chain vote it just missed out.

It was never made clear to me why when it was clear that the tool was wanted and from the feedback I still get from the community, is still very much wanted. So I re-applied hoping there to be a different result so the community members who have sang its praise and potential new advocates / community members will benefit from this. I accepted the initial grant and it all got turned off when on the final days on the on-chain vote 4 an anonymous votes no meant that it didn’t pass. I couldn’t find them participating within The Graph ecosystem (curator, indexer or delegator) so I’m really not sure what happened. I hope for more transparency this time, and for the DAO to take more consideration into the community votes and opinions if possible.

Kind Regards,

Liam

@Colson I would love to hear at to why you have voted against this proposal again? Is it the same as before?

“In my opinion it should be about funding projects that directly add value to our community, in the most efficient and impactful way possible. To my knowledge you are not an expert in development, nor an expert in education. Therefore, it does not seem efficient to me to fund this grant proposal.”

Probably one of the worst comments I have heard within the ecosystem to be said about anyone for any grant. I would hope you have read back through the AdvocateDAO documentation and re-aligned yourself with the community and what the grants are for since this comment.

1 Like

Great idea, and this will increase awareness in all communities and encourage more people to contribute to TheGraph.

I hope people will use it to become advocates

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea.
What made me decide on a long-term involvement with The Graph was a major test event that included resarch papers about The Graph aimed at contributors before the token launch. I still remember feeling that a project with such a token distribution process was revolutionary and capable of creating a sincere and truly sustainable community.

Also, last month’s The Graph Birthday in Tokyo, which I hosted, was a big success when we incorporated quiz-style educational content into the event. https://x.com/graphprotocolJP/status/1737239016779702361?s=20

Everyone in this field is hungry for interest and knowledge, and education is the most effective way to improve the overall quality. In an environment where other projects are using meaningless tools like zealy for pointless evaluations, I think it’s a great idea that sets us apart.

Additionally, I have a suggestion. Currently, for basic education about The Graph at events around the world, I believe everyone is using their own slides. Wouldn’t it be better to have the same official slides to explain in accordance with a basic script for standardizing/normalizing education in each region globally? This kind of manualization will lead to efficiency, ensuring a certain level of education regardless of who is in charge.

Let’s improve various aspects focusing on education.:handshake:

1 Like

Thanks so much @GRTDataHub and welcome back. I also saw an early preview of your work and I must say the tool can be really useful to make sure potential Advocates are ready to join the program.

2 Likes

Greetings!

The presentation of the project will be in the public-voice-chat channel on the Graph AdvocatesDAO Discord server on January 16th at 10:00 UTC. Entrance is open and everyone is welcome to come in and ask their questions during the presentation!

Thanks everyone for your attention!

1 Like

Hey @GRTDataHub ,

I have removed my vote from the “Grant Committee Vote” as I am no longer part of the grant committee, but I will give my opinion as a community member.

TLDR: In my opinion, this is a poorly written proposal for an overpriced, sub-optimal solution to a non-existent problem. I fundamentally do not support this grant application.

Elaboration: In my opinion, the grant is written in a poorly structured manner; it contains many spelling mistakes and repetitions. There was no need for the grant to be thousands of words long. The KPIs are not measurable, and the answer to the budget breakdown is not detailed enough.

The answer to the question “Describe what your project does or is aiming to do in 50 characters or less” exceeds 300 characters.

I’ve been trying my best to provide constructive criticism on your past grant proposals. I find the mischaracterization of my feedback in this new proposal interesting. Anyone is free to find full context here. Moreover, telling me to read back our own documentation and realign myself with the community has made you lose all credibility in my eyes. I am part of this community, so my vote should count as much as everyone else’s, don’t you agree?

Personally, I have spoken with thousands of people in this ecosystem and have 7 years of professional experience in education. I have rarely, if ever, heard anyone be “on the fence” about applying to become a Graph advocate. We onboard about 10 Graph advocates a month. As you can imagine, the number of advocate applications is a bit higher than that, but not astronomical. If any of these people are on the fence about this application, an educational quiz might be helpful as an addition to the documentation and the ongoing support in our Discord server. Such a quiz could easily be created using ChatGPT to generate questions and answers, then posting them in Kahoot or a similar platform, with educational slides before them. I have yet to see a legitimate reason why a separate self-coded tool is necessary when there are numerous perfectly functioning educational tools available. If you really want to build a new tool for this and want to practice your coding, it could be a fun hobby project. I do not see why Graph AdvocatesDAO would approve $3000 grant for a glorified quiz.

I want to make it clear that I am all for educating community members; however, I disagree with the method of education proposed here.

If this proposal passes, I hope to be proven wrong in my judgment, and I wish you the best of luck in executing your proposal.

1 Like

Hi Colson,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to show why you voted against the proposal. Having read your comments and in the way you have written it, with malicious intent or not; it seems a bit aggressive.

You are entitled to your opinion like everyone else, this is correct.

I can struggle with reading and writing at time, hence why my content is often badly worded with sentences badly structured and spelling mistakes. I’m not sure how that has any relevance whatsoever to this community educational tooling that is being applied for. But thanks for highlighting that flaw. I know this myself and that is why I made a showcase as I can be bad at explaining the ideas.

Sorry if you feel you have been mischaracterised, I just copy and pasted your comment from previously as I would have loved more feedback.

Every single community member bar yourself has had only good and positive things to say about this proposed feature. I’m not sure why you are so against it, but you are 100% entitled to your own opinion. In fact, there are a lot of people who are “on the fence”, meaning they are not sure. I have had even more contact me since posting to Twitter about this proposed feature.

Just a few examples from recently.

I am not sure why you are so against this and my previous grants but thank you for your open and honest opinion! I respect you for that.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Liam

Great idea, great for the community and one step closer to be a part of TheGraph ecosystem.

This can be used by builders to be advocates

1 Like