Grant Proposal: Alphaday

Hello again!

I read through the documents you provided and figured out how to withdraw the grant issued on DAOhaus.

However, our quarterly payments haven’t been coming through since the initial payment.

We have been maintaining the dashboard and would also like to add a few new widgets that we will be releasing very soon (such as Uniswap widget).

I will definitely also contact The Graph AdvocatesDAO and The Graph main account so that we can Tweet and Retweet the launch of the board. Is there any specific individual that we can contact to cooperate with for co-marketing?

2 Likes

I will try to answer most of your questions.

1/ About the quarterly payment. I will bring this up to the grant committee to clarify all the details. About the next steps, you will be notified right away.

2/ About Tweets and Retweets, I will also notify the responsible members of DAO and if anything, we will contact you on the forum or by other forms of communication.

Thank you for your work!

3 Likes

Hello @doxe01.eth,

Kind reminder for this.

If there anything else you’d like to request or ask to be done from our end, please don’t hesitate.

Additionally, I’d like to take this chance to mention that there are new features and widgets available on Alphaday. Is there a weekly/monthly community call I can attend to share updates on a regular basis? There will be more updates coming up as we develop the application.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Yeah, in general maybe you can do something as a progress report on the work and what has been done. Also, what else is planned and will be added in the future.

Then I will pass it all on to the grant committee, and we’ll make a collective decision and discuss everything in detail.

About the Twitter mention from DAO, I’ll have it all set up soon, and we’ll post that stuff. That’s also the right link, right? Alphaday - Customizable Crypto Data, Research & News Dashboards

2 Likes

Hello @doxe01.eth, thank you for your reply. Is there a way to allow the primary account ‘Mike-Alphaday’ to post freely in this forum? As a new user I am only allowed to post 3 times, so I created this alt account to respond.

I like the idea of a progress report either in a document or presenting it to you on a live call for 20-30min.
As for the link, yes that’s the correct one.

I’ll also take this chance to make a quick announcement, that I will also include in the progress report:
We have added a couple new widgets to your board; namely ‘News Summary’ which is an AI generated summary of the most recent news related to The Graph and ‘Uniswap’ which is the DEX that we are all familiar with. Note that Uniswap currently is glitchy, but this is from their end and I am in contact with them to make sure they are aware of it and fix it.

Please take a few moments to review it and request for changes if required.
We are developing even more widgets and new features, as we publish these I will update you here.

Thank you,
Michael - Alphaday

1 Like

Hi! I’ll try to give you a permission so that you can post freely on the forum. It seems like it should be working by now, if I’ve done it right.

About supporting you from our Twitter page, we have prepared and already posted news about your grant:

https://twitter.com/GraphAdvocates/status/1684588257751826432?s=20

So likes and retweets would be appreciated!

As for the presentation of the results, I will write you in Discord to schedule a meeting where you can show everything in the public channel and I will also make the relevant announcements.

Thank you!

4 Likes

@doxe01.eth Great! Thank you for the Tweet.

Sounds good, my Discord username is mike_alphaday.

My other account is still limited to 3 posts, but it’s fine if you cannot fix it…I’ll just create new accounts.

Yeah, hi! I didn’t notice you mentioned the main account. It’s kinda like everything should be changed now and work as it should.

I’ll DM you soon to discuss all things.

Good luck and thanks!

1 Like

Hey, hey!

I sent you a friend request on discord. My ID is doxe_0x. Just like an idea, we’ll discuss everything in more detail in private messages. But we can do a presentation, on the 1st of August, Tuesday, at 18:00 UTC, after the grant presentation. As people will come together and also be able to listen about you and maybe ask questions.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hello!

I will be away from the 1st to the 3rd this week. I can do any day after that, starting on the 4th (Friday).
As for the time, is it possible to do it two hours earlier at 16:00 UTC?

Thank you,
Mike-Alphaday

1 Like

Hello @doxe01.eth,

Have you reviewed the changes requested on The Graph dashboard?

We are attempting to connect to https://app.daohaus.club/ but the website seems to be down.

Thank you,
Mike

Hey!

Yes there were some technical problems with the domain. Everything should be working now.

Thanks for notifying us!

1 Like

Yes, it works well now.

We still haven’t received any payment for Milestone 2 (maintenance).

Are there pending changes to the dashboard that I have not tended to or perhaps another step in the procedure?

Thank you for your prompt responses.

Hello all,

It’s been more than a year since we first launched The Graph board on Alphaday, and we would like to update you on the dashboard for the payment of the 2nd Milestone:

Updates:

1. The News widget is functional but may require the addition of a few new sources. We welcome any recommendations of crypto-related news sources you may have that we are missing in our feed.
  2. The Market price, Uniswap, Reddit, Forum, Podcasts widgets have remained fully functional throughout the year. The Videos widget currently has a slight issue importing videos but will be fixed shortly.
  3. Refreshed the static widgets manually. Our roadmap this year features an update on how dashboard maintenance is handled. We will be delegating maintenance tasks by allowing partnered projects to access and edit their dashbaords via an admin tool.

Issue:

1. The Blog RSS feed is no longer active as The Graph has stopped posting on Medium. The official blog url “Blog | The Graph” does not have an RSS feed to supply the widget data. Is it possible to get this RSS feed any other way?

We welcome any additional feedback that you may have to improve the dashboard: Alphaday

We are currently working on a new mobile app. Currently our average MAU stands at ~ 20,000. We are hoping to improve this further this year with the new gamified app. We’ll keep you posted on its development!

Please don’t hesitate to ask any further questions.

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to apply for the grant :grinning:

1 Like

Such a forward-thinking initiative!

1 Like

Congratulations! The final funding of your grant has been approved by the DAO. Thank you for contributing to the growth of The Graph and web3 ecosystem.

Now it’s time to focus on promoting your accomplishments! If you haven’t already done so, evaluate different ways to showcase your grant across different platforms, such as Twitter, the Graph Forum, Discord, Telegram or LinkedIn. Also feel free to reach out in the Graph AdvocatesDAO Discord server to seek help from others to promote your grant.

For information in how to getting paid for your grant, have a look at our official documentation here.

Please note, that the total amount of the grant shall be set forth in the Grant and is stated in U.S. Dollars and are payable in GRT. The USD-GRT conversion rate (the “Conversion Rate”) provided to Grant Recipient will be the monthly Conversion Rate determined by the AdvocatesDAO.

For further information, please refer to the Grant Agreement, here.

2 Likes

Hello @jiimxjim.eth, apologies for the late reply. Thank you, we confirm the reception of the tokens!
I will now be focusing on increasing awareness of the dashboard, as you also suggested; that also includes sharing new updates and other development on the forum here as well as The Graph forum (soon).
If any of you come across any issues or have any feedback/changes please let me know and we will carry them out.

1 Like