Work-In-Public Meeting Image

CTA for Graph Advocate Content Creators! :hammer_and_wrench:

The DAO has migrated many recurring DAO meetings into public channels on discord where everyone is invited to listen in. The DAO will start amplifying these meetings roughly once per week via a tweet to promote the working-in-public message more broadly. For these tweets, the DAO is looking for a creative image to attach to that tweet.

We want to find the best “work-in-pubic” themed design which includes the DAO’s logo. The rest is left to your creative spirits. Purely by way of example, here is an image that the Flow protocol uses:

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 12.53.28 PM

Submissions can be made as a response to this Forum thread and the window will be open for 7 days. After that, we will add a poll to this thread and then everyone can cast their vote over another period of one week. Highest voted submission wins! This an exciting way to contribute towards your Advocate role as a Content Creator. Good luck and can’t wait to see all of the upcoming ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Excited to see all the creativity!

3 Likes

Super! I’ll try to suggest something and I’ll vote!

2 Likes

Seems a cool and working method. Happy for this!

2 Likes

Do Graph or Graph Advocates have a brand identity guideline?

And what info do we want on the graphics?

Hi! Here is my creative image! :innocent:

8 Likes

@pooria We don’t have brand guidelines established yet with color schemes etc. What we have currently publicly available is the logo image which you can find here: Branding – Google Drive

@Larik feel free to update your proposal with the most current DAO logo which you can find in the folder above

Corrected version

8 Likes

@Larik

Well done, it’s good to see this wonderful image here

3 Likes

We have a winner: Congrats @Larik :raised_hands: :tada:

Larik and I will work together to fine-tune the language a bit and then present the final version here

5 Likes

Final version! :innocent:

9 Likes

Thank you very much @Larik. Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Excellent work @Larik :partying_face:. Love these!!

1 Like

Love these designs @Larik, It’s very well done.

1 Like