Subgraph Documentation Image

The Technical Teachers Advocates have been combing through subgraphs and helping improve their documentation. I would love to have a media piece that can be used by the twitter team to promote some of this work. This can also help us identify what projects could use some help from Advocates.

Some examples of live documentation submitted by advocates:
Sablier
JuiceBox
Connext

Potential ideas for inspiration:

• Astronaut writing in a log
  • Control tower or satellite broadcasting a message
  • Astronaut holding a user manual or book

Submissions can be made as a response to this Forum thread and the window will be open for 7 days. This an exciting way to contribute towards your Advocate role as a Content Creator. Good luck and can’t wait to see all of the upcoming ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hi, I didn’t have a chance to respond earlier. Is this relevant now? I’ll need a few days.

Yes, we still need an image to promote on social media. It’d be helpful for finding protocols that are actively looking for assistance as well.

We have a few more than have been completed and are now live:
ENS
Rocket Pool

2 Likes

OK, how much time do I have to complete the task?

The sooner the better. I’d like to get some buzz going around on social media as a service the Advocates are doing.

Your submission for the public talks was awesome, so a similar feel would be great!

1 Like

We got Uma docs live as well! Uma Docs. I submitted another PR to fix entities. Lido is also live here Lido Docs

1 Like

5 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you for putting this together!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I am very glad that I was able to help you with this.

Love the work you did!

1 Like