New DAO Membership Nomination: doxe

I’m excited to put forward @doxe01.eth (discord handle: Instinckt | Let’s Earn#2431) as a candidate for DAO membership from the Advocates cohort.

Doxe has been incredibly active in within the DAO over the last month beyond his contributions as an Advocate. He is a regular participant in various DAO committee meetings, in which he is frequently surfacing relevant questions for discussions.We also see doxe engaging actively in community grant research, helping the DAO performing valuable due diligence that contribute towards improving the DAO’s ability to make quality grant decisions.

Doxe is also a leading voice in the Ukranian/Russian speaking community. He has led the moderation of a targeted discussion on MIPs that drew noticeable interest and engagement and which subsequently resulted in the addition of an estimated 10-15 new Indexers that signed up for the MIPs program. The way doxe has engaged in the DAO since being onboarded as an Advocate gives me strong confidence that he will become a valuable contributor in the DAO. Thank you, doxe, for everything you have done so far. Hopefully, I’ll have the joy to continue seeing you grow in the DAO.

8 Likes

Yes, I’m very happy to be a part of such an awesome and exciting DAO, I’m not going to stop where I am, instead I’m going to keep moving forward! And thanks @Oliver, really appreciate all your support! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations @doxe01.eth !

2 Likes

Congratulations @doxe01.eth !

2 Likes

Totally agree, @doxe01.eth thanks for everything you do, really very much appreciated.

3 Likes