Grant Proposal: Youtube video creation

Grant ID: 2vdbhfy

Summary:

I propose to create 4 videos a month about The Graph in which I will talk about the most interesting events in the project, events and opportunities for users in Russian by promoting it on my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjke3ET6WfmmgmeUCp_jEYA
!I propose to arrange this as a long-term cooperation with a monthly payment!Videos lasting from 4 to 10 minutes!

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Long-term (continuous)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Education

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
I will create 4 videos every month lasting from 4 to 10 minutes!There will be 2 working days for each video!Payment for time spent $ 250 per video

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
No

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
I think my project will increase the recognition of The graph among the crypto community!I will present Web 3 at its best by talking about the advantages in my videos!My videos will help beginners to understand more about The graph and Web3, my audience on Youtube can become a part of The graph!

What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
I have been creating video content about crypto projects for 3 years and have excellent experience in this work, I will present The graph in a transparent and understandable way!

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
I am a supporter of Web 3 ideas, a holder of the Grt token, I constantly follow the news in this sector and I would like to increase the amount of high-quality content on Youtube to push Web3 forward and maximize the use of The graph!

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I have supported The Graph News videos since the Graphtronauts used to do them. See here for past videos, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPAUeNaRtBV-jdSKY8wmcXg . I do believe that this added something to the community and it had a great deal of interest and is missed within the GRT community. However I believe that the grant amount is asking for a lot for 4 x 4-10 minute videos. For what may potentially be old news when the user watches them. There may have been a reason why these videos ended but it would be great for a collaboration to start these back up with enough community interest!

Can you elaborate on what you’re going to present in the video? Should these be technical videos or just informational videos with simple talking points for understanding.

And secondly, I would recommend you to join the Graph Advocate program, so you can submit your work as part of the program and in this way contribute more to the development of Graph. You can read more at this link - The Graph Advocacy

1 Like

Unfortunately, this grant proposal did not generate the level of support in the community to move it to the next phase of the grant application process.

Thank you for submitting this proposal and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger community support.

1 Like