Grant Proposal: The Graph Series

Hello @juliannaMLN!

How many movies and articles are you planning to create?

5 mini-movies to create:

1. about Delegator role
  2. about Data Consumer role
  3. about Developer role
  4. about Curator role
  5. about The Graph Network operation as a whole

5 articles to create:

1. about Delegator role
  2. about Data Consumer role
  3. about Developer role
  4. about Curator role
  5. about The Graph Network operation as a whole

How long (minimum and maximum length) should the movies be, and how long should the articles be?

The minimum length of the mini-movie is 7 minutes.
The maximum length of the mini-movie is 12 minutes.

The minimum length of the article is 4820 characters, and each article will include at least four crafted graphic design works (designed from scratch).

Where will mini-movies and articles be posted or how will they be promoted?

Mini-movies will be posted on the CryptoRocky YouTube-channel (https://www.youtube.com/@cryptorocky/featured).
Announcements will be posted in the CryptoRocky Telegram channel (Telegram: Contact @cryptorocky), CryptoRocky Twitter (https://twitter.com/CryptoRockyOne), Medium (https://cryptorockyone.medium.com) and widespreaded across many blockchain and crypto-related communities.

Also, the mini-movies will be promoted using SEO tools to enhance their presence in YouTube recommendations. It will be accomplished in cooperation with my partners, who are professionally engaged in YouTube promotion.

The translations of the mini-movies into Belarusan, Ukrainian and Russian will be posted at The Graph Belarus YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@TheGraphBelarus) and widespreaded across many blockchain and crypto-related communities.

The articles will be posted on CryptoRocky Medium (https://medium.com/@cryptorockyone). The translations of the articles into Belarusan, Ukrainian and Russian will be posted at The Graph Belarus Medium (to be created).

I will gladly provide the originals of the mini-movies and articles (including translated ones) to publish at any other channels and platforms in which The Graph DAO is interested. The mini-movie preview may also be changed for these purposes.

I hereby agree to this grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:

• Scope
    • “The Graph Series” - articles and mini-movies explaining The Graph for an audience unfamiliar with blockchain and web3 in three languages Russian, Ukrainian, and Belarusian.
  • Deliverables
    • Production, publication, and promotion of a 5-episode video series, each episode lasting a minimum of 12 minutes.
    • Generation and promotion of 5 comprehensive articles, each one containing a minimum of 4800 words, delving deeper into the topics covered in the videos.
    • Advocating The Graph ecosystem and community growth by educating individuals in Belarus, Ukraine, and Russia.
    • Inclusion of English subtitles or sharing the English script of each video with the DAO.
  • Additional Remarks
    • Strict avoidance of any discussion or speculation on token prices in both videos and articles and in the comments.
    • The content should revolve around technical, semi-technical, or community/ecosystem aspects, aligning with the goals of this grant proposal.
  • Total Grant Amount
    • USD Value: 2000 USD
    • Paid in the GRT token
  • Disbursement Schedule
    • Initial Funding: 20%
    • Upon Completion: 80%
  • Receiving ETH Address:
    • 0xdb0b7826B124F54F4a8AA73b1468Cd4a97169441

I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon the successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain and that the GRT (30-day average) rate will be considered at the point of initiating a proposal, whether for the provision of initial funding or the culmination of the final payment.

Unfortunately, the Graph AdvocatesDAO has voted not to fund this proposal at this time. Subsequently, there will be no grant agreement taking into effect with the specified terms above. While the grantee has expressed intentions to proceed with the grant-funded work, it will not be officially endorsed by Graph AdvocatesDAO as decided by the DAO via on-chain voting.

Thank you for submitting this proposal and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger support in the DAO.

I express sincere gratitude to The Graph DAO for the opportunity to present my first Grant Application and I’m glad that it passed The Grant Committee voting. DAO voting passing is the next step to progress to.

However, I do not agree with the “Likewise, the grantee has indicated that he no longer plans to support work on the grant.” statement published on The Graph Series topic on The DAO Forum on Feb 26 because opposite I indicated that I’m ready to implement The Grant Agreement in Discord dm to the DAO member on Feb 20. Probably some misinterpreting or technical issue regarding messages took place, so I consider it is necessary to clarify more this point here.

1 Like

I corrected the previous message. Let me know if you agree with the statement now.

Sure, thank you so much!

Also, I’m glad to notify that the deliverable 2.3 of the Grant agreement is being implemented anyway. The Graph was presented to students at the main university of Belarus:

1 Like