Grant Proposal: The Graph Philippines

Hi Advocates DAO Committee,

Sharing my update for the event last September 29…

:rocket: Just wrapped up a presentation on web3 with The Graph Protocol! Feeling grateful for the opportunity to share insights on such an innovative topic. A big thank you to Graph AdvocatesDAO for the support.

The future of decentralized data is truly exciting! :bar_chart::sparkles: #TheGraphProtocol #DecentralizedFuture

Slide Deck:

Video:

POAP:

Picture:

![382008209_812014844055825_8517009847516277641_n|666x500]
(upload://cdDfmQ4u0BiGlqA5AsFGtBds52H.jpeg)

1 Like

Greetings!

Glad that you showed the event from different angles and provided all the resources.

How many people attended the event in the end? How was it for them? Did they enjoy it? Or there were some points that they didn’t like.

Also, looking through the presentation, I didn’t see any information about the Advocates Program. Are you planning to present it somehow later?

Thanks!

Hey @doxe01.eth, I am glad that you appreciate my updates.

There are around 20 people who attended, however, only 13 attendees were able to mint the POAP because of time constraint. They love the event! Most of them are students who are curious about Web3 and want to find networks they can connect with.

Actually, I also shared about the Advocates Program but I just used the Onboarding slides that the DAO is using. TGP:Wave 17 | Graph Advocates Onboarding Presentation - Google Präsentationen

I will modify this presentation in the next meeting to make it more simple.

Regards,
Don

2 Likes

Hello Advocates,

I hope this message finds you well. I wish to inform you of a minor change in our schedule. Our next event has been rescheduled for December 1st. We’re also looking forward to organizing another event in January.

I deeply apologize for a slight change from our initial plan of having a monthly web3 event. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,
Don

1 Like

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. Wish you a lot of success despite the slight delay in the schedule!

1 Like

Hello Advocates,

Hope everyone had a great time and enjoyed their holidays.

Absolutely thrilled to share this with you all! :star2: But first, I owe you a sincere apology for the late update. Our spectacular event kicked off on the 1st of December and it was nothing short of exhilarating! I’m so sorry to have kept you waiting for the details. Now, I can’t wait to dive into the highlights and give you the full scoop on the incredible moments we experienced together.

The Graph Presentation:

Sub-topic Presentation:
AI

GameFi

FB Reels:

Group Picture:

Swags:

POAP Stats:

1 Like

Greetings @iamdon!

There was recently a deadline on your grant, and DAO would like to ask about the results of your work so that all of us can move forward. A reminder about your milestones.

Were they achieved?

P.S Remember, the more detailed you are, the easier it will be for DAO to make a decision. Thank you!

Hi @doxe01.eth,

I hope all is well with you. Thank you for the reminder about the grant milestones. Despite encountering some delays, I’m pleased to report that we have successfully organized two events. We are also in the planning stages for another event in April. Furthermore, we have ambitious plans for more events throughout the year, with a particular emphasis on technical content, thanks to a new collaboration with Web2 developers. This aligns with our milestones, and we are committed to delivering on our objectives.

Given the progress we’ve made and our plans for the future, I wanted to inquire whether there is a possibility to extend the grant period. This extension would greatly assist us in fully realizing our ambitious agenda and further enhancing the impact of our work.

Looking forward to sharing more updates and successes as we progress.

Best regards,
Don