Grant Proposal: The Graph Chengdu Web3 2023 Autumn Workshop (Duplicate)

Summary:

Organizing Graph Chengdu community -Youngsters in Chengdu, unlike the students in Beijing or Shanghai, have limited exposure to Web3 and Graph. But they are also very willing to learn and explore the blockchain world. We are going to organise a four-months-workshop in Chengdu to expand Graph further in the regional community and also help the students to open their eyes. In addition, graph branded swag would be distributed among the community comprising of t-shirts and mascots (mini panda wearing Graph T-shirt).

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

If available, please enter a link to your project below:
N/A

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Team (Supredu and I)

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Long-term (continuous)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Regional Community

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Curators, Delegators

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
We are going to hold a monthly Graph Chengdu Web3 Autumn Workshop in the Chengdu University of Information Technology.

The breakdown is
Venue: 0$ (classroom in the university)
Travel expense: Beijing-Chengdu roundtrip tickets(400$) + one night hotel in Chengdu(50$)
Food and snacks: 50$
Subtotal:500$*4=2000$

Promo Items: 50 T-shirts(500$) 30 mascot(300$) roll-up banner(100$) stickers(100$)
Subtotal:1000$

Total: 3000$

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
No

If yes, please describe where you’ve received funding from and how much you have, or will, receive:
N/A

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
This project will allow our regional community to learn more about the Graph and help those students in relatively less developed areas(Chengdu) to expand their horizons in web3 world.

What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
Supredu(Located at Chengdu) and I (Located at Beijing) have been always contributed to the Graph Chinese ecosystem.

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
I am an active builder in the web3 world. I am a good friend of Wanxiang Blockchain Lab, so I have a chance to know the best web3 builders in China/HongKong area. I am very updated with how web3 is evolving in the Asia-Pacific area.

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
I love Graph! I have learned a lot from Graph doc and love make friends in the Graph ecosystem. Web3 brings a totally new chance for me to work in a global team to explore the frontiers, which is very exciting.

Deliverables

1. 4 course ppts covering web3 and graph(Sep-Dec)
  2. 4 course photos and videos
  3. More advocates from China,especially Chengdu area.

Hi @farmer, you need to apply for the grant from this link as you posted it in the wrong format :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks! finish the application in the link you provided.

1 Like

Grant is closed due to duplication