Grant Proposal: Search for patterns of behavior in various chains

Grant ID: 864e9awwg

Summary:

Search for “special” wallets. Studying the patterns of their behavior for educational purposes for people who decide to study blockchain

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Project (one-off)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Education

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
Project development - 2 months
Hosting
Operational support (1-2 people)

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
No

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
Will help the community to better immerse themselves in web3 based on the study of behavior patterns of “special” wallets

What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
It’s my first experience

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
Automation of trading on exchanges, Building a scoring model for evaluating oil and NFT projects, arbitrage bot, Multiple project analytics from different angles in Dune Analytics

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
In my opinion, web3 is the future of the global financial system, so I am personally very interested in everything that is happening now, we are on the verge of global changes in the minds of a billion people. I have worked with databases a lot in my time. In this regard, the graph has become a pleasant outlet for me with a clear concept.

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you so much for your submission.
I am not clear about your proposal.
1.- Could you clarify what the proposal is and how the proposal can be related to The Graph ecosystem?
2.- Could you make a break down of the proposal?
2.- Could you share your background and experience in this kind of proposal?

1 Like

Greetings! I also align myself with the questions from Lorena to clarify what the exact point of this grant proposal is here.

As there is a huge number at this stage of analytical platforms, which are in the open access for all.

And it’s not really clear what this grant will bring to the table, even if it’s at least slightly about The Graph.

Thank you for your grant proposal though I would love to know the answers to what @Lorena and @doxe01.eth ask in addition I have few questions too

1. What is “special wallet”
  2. How many people in web 3 and the graph ecosystem are interested in knowing bout special wallet
  3. There different articles out there explaining this specific topic how will yours be different from them ?

Unfortunately, this grant proposal did not generate the level of support in the community to move it to the next phase of the grant application process.

Thank you for submitting this proposal and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger community support.

Best Regards,
Graph AdvocatesDAO