RaindropsDAO Community Proposal
Bernard Dsa : I am a writer, author, and poet. I have written 10 books to date. As an avid believer in God, I believe that poets and entrepreneurs will be the next change-makers in this world. I am a Web3 enthusiast, organizing literature experiences into the metaverse and exploring the utilization of blockchain in our current world. building a community of literature lovers, being a part of Namastey NFT and other Web3 meets. Through Raindrops DAO, We are connecting with Educators, and students apart from creative folks. ( A Wider Audience of WEB3 & Blockchain community space )
I also host Bernard D’sa Talk Show & Followers on Instagram 59K+ wherein I interview people from various walks of life.
Meena: I am an educator and an award-winning author. I teach at school and conduct workshops for students on literature, language, and technology. Since 2021, we have introduced blockchain, web3, metaverse, and cryptos.
(EDU Warriors are a humble initiative of bringing experienced and selfless educators ready to give back to their profession. We are all set to send the first set of teaching aids to the schools to learn about coding, blockchain technology, and boot camps)
- These are ex-students (alumni) of various schools. We have a group of students who join in for various social causes and creative workshops. We had recently organized a technical workshop for these students at an institute in Mumbai, wherein we had 250 students who took part and received certificates and goodies.
- Since 2021, we have started
EDU Warriors —boot camps and workshops on web3, blockchain, and the metaverse. Last month, we conducted a workshop on the blockchain, and we had over 400 students in total.
Team of Edu Warriors (photo)
- We have over 30,000 registered students in the community and would like to organize more of these events, workshops, and boot camps.
Students Workshop on Coding and Creativity
We also had a chance to interact with Simon Schmid during ETHIndia as he was discussing Fullstack DApp development. Where he showed a demo.
RAINDROPS FEST (tech fest, lit fest)
The Raindrops LitVerse Festival is a celebration of literature and books in the world of the Metaverse. We will be exploring the craft, writers’ mindsets, and technological wonders around the web3 and the future of books.
AR/VR EXPERIENCE ZONE
October 2022 - December 2022
We have lined up 4 boot camps and 3 workshops on Blockchain, Cryptos, and Metaverse.
We have 600 students already registered in total for these workshops.
We want to onboard all these students to Web3 and teach them how the L1/L2 chain works and also help them create and mint NFT’s
We have also referred The Graph · GitHub and Materials, which we will incorporate during the workshop.
We plan to onboard a batch of 1000 students, create an engagement and provide them with materials and teach them how to use the platform, NFT’s, and how to generate value for the ecosystem.
Jan 2023 - June 2023
- We will organize an event for these students to have a LIVE experience of the Grant Protocol.
- We will focus on getting these students to create NFT’s, and DApps in the future.
- Multiple events and boot camps.
We would be collaborating and organizing the RaindropsFest, wherein we invite end users to try and understand how the network works and have a hands-on experience.
- We plan to onboard 3000 students in the 6 months and get them trained
- 3000 Students to the ecosystem with their wallets, and custom wallet names (ens)
- We plan to have bounties and contests to engage our community members.
- We will have free NFTs for new people
- Estimated timeline and achievement milestones June 2023
- Organizing Events for the Community
- Creating a New Set of Artwork and Passes for Web3 Community - Artworks / Content
- Raindrops Project will give Open access to connect their existing Community.
- Holder of NFTs will get early access to Event / Raindrops LiteFestival and Online Seminar Session, Metaverse Meet-up
- Venue Cost: $3000 (3 different venues)
- Materials Printing Cost: $900 (printing of materials, notepads, pens, whiteboard, markers etc)
- Snacks: $1000 (tea/coffee snacks at the venue, during the workshops)
- Banners, and posters $1000 (posters to be put up across the Venue, colleges, and schools inviting to attend)
- Social Media Setup: $1600 (banners & posters for facebook, instagram,twitter)
- Goodies: $1500 (Swags like a sticker, badges, notebooks, tshits, for best performer, etc)
- WEB#3 Space: $1000 (creating wallets, and onboarding students)
*VR- Metaverse Experience - $1000
(Oculus Quest 5nos on a rental basis)
*Travel and Stay for experts $2000
*Students travel from college to event location $2000
- Hostel/Dormitories for students $2000
*Food for students/staff $3000
More about the Project
Raindrops DAO (@RaindropsDao Lnk.Bio · link in bio)
Raindrops Books (raindropsbooks.com)
Raindrops Fest (raindropsfest.com)
I am very happy to bring my dreams here and look forwards to extended support.
@Mr.1776 @doxe01.eth @admin