Grant Proposal: Niftgen

Grant ID: 33dz381

Summary:

Hub for video creators to better monetize their content. 98% of the 60+ million video creators earn less than US Poverty line of $12,160/year. The reason is because they all have low engagement rates. This occurs because users are not rewarded for the time they dedicate to engage with videos. On Niftgen, users will be rewarded for their engagement. The rewards will be a niftgen tokens. These tokens can be used to access special content or vote on what content a creator should produce during a live stream.

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

If available, please enter a link to your project below:
http://www.niftgen.com

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Team

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Project (one-off)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Other

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
The fundimg will cover the infrastructure costs of the project such as AWS.

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
Yes

If yes, please describe where you’ve received funding from and how much you have, or will, receive:
We receved grant from Algorand Foundation in early 2022. The amonut was $230,000.

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
Niftgen will be a testament that gret social media applications can be build using blockchain technology. It will help to onboard the nect 500 million uders into blockchain.

What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
We build the first TestNet version of the project. Mainnet will be live by jannuary 2023.

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
This is the first startup we did. We have been in thr blockchain industr since 2020. Started web 3 journey on the cardano blockchain. Then we moved to Algorand.

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
We want to contribute to web 3 becasue blockchain will improve all the systems of the world for everyone everywhere . The graph helps to make projects that cann accelerate worlwide crypto adoption.

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hi!

Thank you for your submission! In the process of reading it, I had a few questions. I would be happy to hear the answer to them. Here we go:

1/ Can you go into more detail about how you plan to use the grant funds? Ideally point by point, x for this, x for that and so on.
2/ I’m not quite sure how your project is supposed to help Graph specifically?

From what I’ve read and tested your products on the website, the following question arose:

3/ What are the specifics of your project? From what I saw, I didn’t see any direct special things that set you apart from many other projects.
4/ Tell me more about your team, on site alas, this information is not available.
5/ Can you show references, articles, any other information that you received a grant for $230.000?

That’s all for now! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this grant proposal did not generate the level of support in the community to move it to the next phase of the grant application process.

Thank you for submitting this proposal and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger community support.

1 Like