Grant Proposal: IqraCrypto

Hello Team,
We have submitted the KYC documents, could you please update us ?
We are excited to start working with you.
Regards,

I hereby agree to this grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:

• Scope
    • Equip Arabic-speaking audiences with a deep understanding of The Graph within the blockchain ecosystem, enhancing accessibility and fostering a knowledgeable community in the MENA region.
  • Deliverables
    • Produce a series of seven YouTube shorts in Arabic, focusing on key aspects of The Graph, including its role, operations, and impact in Web3.
    • Compose an educational blogpost and promote it in social media.
    • Create a course that will cover different topics regarding The Graph and the Advocates Program in the Arabic language.
    • Providing all details regarding metrics, statistics and any other statistical information.
    • At least 3 or more applications to the Advocates Program will come from the education and/or from any other created content.
  • Total Grant Amount
    • USD Value: 1500 USD
  • Disbursement Schedule:
    • Initial Funding: 30%
    • Upon Completion: 70%
  • Term Length:
    • Start Date: March 2024
    • End Date: June 2024
  • Receiving ETH Address: 0xeBdD873aa318DC1292f47E81292ECc62db5dF159

I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon the successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain and that the GRT (30-day average) rate will be considered at the point of initiating a proposal, whether for the provision of initial funding or the culmination of the final payment.

The funding proposal can be found here: DAOhaus

2 Likes

Dear Team,

Thank you for allocating the grant.
We finished the course and tried to put all the necessary details.
We started production but we need slightly more time, if it is okay of course.

Thank you