Grant Proposal: GraphFlow

Grant ID: 8685qjuc4

Summary:

nothing is better than marketing more ways to promote, communicate and gamble where this project is heading.

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Describe what your project does or is aiming to do in 50 characters or less:
Identifying trends and transaction volumes along with predicting the future of Graph.

How far along are you?:
Half way.

Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you’re making?:
Yes and because the first step to success is laying a foundation down and after that it’s up to how bad Graph needs the project.

What’s new about what you’re making? What substitutes do people resort to because it doesn’t exist yet (or they don’t know about it)?:
There are a lot of different ways to go about it and be different and get a lot of traction which will only benefit everyone

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
Word of mouth, and motivation

How will you measure success?:
To the best of my ability

What milestones will you achieve in the coming weeks/months, with or without the grant?:
I’m going to strive regardless and never quit but extra funds would speed up the process

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Curators, Delegators, Indexers, Subgraph Developers

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
No

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
Yes highly

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Project (one-off)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Dashboards & Analytics

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hi there! I have read your grant proposal and have some questions regarding it, which are as follows:

1. What are you building or how are you trying to promote Graph?

2. You mentioned ‘Dashboards & Analytics’ in the project category. Are you working on something like that?

3. Can you provide a clear breakdown of the costs and how you will spend them?

I will be waiting for your replies. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your application,

Could you explain what your project is about?

How your project mpacts or benefits The Graph ecosystem?

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Greetings!

In general, the objectives that the grant describes are rather unclear, and the criteria for achievement at this stage are poorly described. Overall it is decided to reject this grant.

Thank you for submitting this proposal and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger community support.

Best Regards,
Graph AdvocatesDAO