Grant ID: 86698fkmb
Full economic assessment and report on The Graph network economics, with focus on Indexer economics.
Are you applying as a team or individual?:
What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Please select the category your project best fits into:
Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Indexers, Curators, Delegators
How much funding are you looking for? (USD):
Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
- Submit Initial Table of Contents with information on expected content per section ($1000)
- Final, raw, non prettified version of editable doc (no branding, theme, etc.) ($2000)
- Final prettified pdf version ($2000)
Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
If yes, please describe where you’ve received funding from and how much you have, or will, receive:
NEAR Foundation: NFT Ticket management app GitHub - utinifty/niftiqet_testnet
Aave: Java SDK GitHub - alienrobotninja/aave_java_sdk: AAVE Java SDK
What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
It would provide all stakeholders with an indepth understanding of the incentives and responsibilities to provide services and ensure the integrity of The Graph Network. It would also help them assess trade-offs between user behavior and models potential scenarios, as well as enable users to learn more about The Graph and go from 0 to deploying with The Graph.
What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
- I have led teams of developers, analysts, and enthusiasts to build an SDK and an App on various blockchains.
- I have worked to provide technical insight as well as provided technical support on the NEAR protocol.
- I have served on the Joystream DAO council, being responsible for the day to day runningof the community, as well as led the Curation Working Group
Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
I love that The Graph is working on making it easier for people to build and access the decentralized web. With the tools and services The Graph offers, apps are a lot more robust and reliable. It also helps take away a lot of the pain for developers as they build for Ethereum or/and IPFS