Grant Proposal: GHANA CRYPTO & DEFI SUMMIT 2022

Hi dear
We have made some amendent regarding and we would like to seek USD 5000 as a grant.
Do you mind to give as a final feedback until end of this week.

Thank you and kind regards
Abena

3 Likes

Thanks @Abena to provide all the clarifications, well done proposal and also totally agree on the new amount. I fully support this grant.

1 Like

Hi Paolo thank you for your tim and effort in reviewing my proposal.
Until when can I expect a final answer of my proposal.

Best,
Abena

Hi all,
Our event is happening in less than 7 days and I would highly appreciate a final feedback regarding my USD 5000.- grant application.
Best,
Abena

1 Like

Hi @Abena, congratulations! The majority decision of the Grant Committee has concluded to recommend this proposal to the DAO.

In order to receive official approval from the DAO, a corresponding on-chain vote needs to be conducted on DAOHaus that will determine the DAO decision. A member of the Grant Committee will reach out to you via email with instructions on next steps in order to prepare for the on-chain funding proposal, which requires prior completion of KYC and consent to the Grant Agreement.

Thank you for all your effort to present a strong proposal aiming to grow The Graph and web3 ecosystem!

1 Like

I hereby agree to this grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:

• Scope
    • Educate attendees of GHANA CRYPTO & DEFI SUMMIT 2022 about DeFi, Web3 & The Graph. Stimulate ideation and discussion around new and novel subgraph ideas built using the Graph Protocol.
  • Deliverables
    • Pictures, videos, etc. To showcase the event.
    • Recording of the presentation of Arome: How to index blockchain data using The Graph (in person)
  • Total Grant Amount
    • USD Value: 5000 USD
    • Token: GRT
    • Token Amount: 55555 GRT
  • Disbursement Schedule
    • Initial Funding: 40%
    • Upon Completion: 60%
  • Receiving ETH Address: 0x9F0f49D42dB395cA15Cf8CAdC56410B0137989B4

I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon a successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain.

3 Likes

Congratulations Abena,

I 100% support your work and vision!

I hereby agree to this grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:

• Scope
    • Educate attendees of GHANA CRYPTO & DEFI SUMMIT 2022 about DeFi, Web3 & The Graph. Stimulate ideation and discussion around new and novel subgraph ideas built using the Graph Protocol.
  • Deliverables
    • Pictures, videos, etc. To showcase the event.
    • Recording of the presentation of Arome: How to index blockchain data using The Graph (in person)
  • Total Grant Amount
    • USD Value: 5000 USD
    • Token: GRT
    • Token Amount: 50000 GRT
  • Disbursement Schedule
    • Initial Funding: 40%
    • Upon Completion: 60%
  • Receiving ETH Address: 0x9F0f49D42dB395cA15Cf8CAdC56410B0137989B4

I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon a successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain

1 Like

Dears

Can you please send 40% of the amount now as agreed in the contract.
I have not received anything on the above stated address.
Thanks
Abena

2 Likes

Hello Abena.

Sorry for the late reply.
We are trying to speed up your funding proposal.

We will give you follow-up information as it is processed.

3 Likes

Hi there
The event is over now and I would highly appreciate your funding asap.
Thanks
Abena

2 Likes

Hi @Abena, we want to provide you an update. The on-chain proposal is going to end in few hours from the time of writing, and then a grace period of 4-days will start. After that, you will be able to withdraw your funds.

You can also check the status of the on-chain proposal here.

Finally, in order to get paid for your grant, you can follow instructions here.

Anything you need more, just let us know.
Thanks again for supporting The Graph ecosystem!

1 Like

Please find attached the deliverables of the grant.
May I kindly ask you to reimburse the remaining 60% of the grant as well as balancing out the conversion discrepancy.

Thank you and kind regards
Abena

1 Like