Grant Proposal: Empire of Sight

Grant ID: 8686p84ju

Summary:

“Empire of Sight” has been self-funded $1m USD + and designed in house over the last 2 years. I’m now looking for partners and investors who are hungry and enjoy taking things to the next level.

Empire of Sight is a special product with an excellent team:
Fully integrated wallet that allows Web2 and Web3 users to play together seamlessly without ever knowing the difference!
Fully built game with endless ways to update, integrate, and release new unique content on the fly.
Designed to match the desires of almost all users, addictive, fun, and easy to access.
Self Funded with a 5+ year runway left in the tank.
100% Equity and token warrants owned in house.
Founders who come from International Trading, Event Coordination, Full Stack Development, Web2 Gaming, and Game Design.

I built EOS with one goal in mind. To create an extremely addictive, fun, and profitable game. Bringing my experience from the traditional gaming industry where I’ve been successful for the last decade, EOS has what players as well investors love, short and long term.

I’m looking for hungry investors/ partners that want a finished product to sink their teeth into and have fun making something massive happen.

You can find all the links as well a Calendly below, if you want to schedule a direct meeting feel free to reply with what works best for you and your team.

Thanks for your time and good luck on all your endeavors!

Jay B.

Deck: DocSend

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @JayCEOeos

Calendly: Calendly - Empire Of Sight

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmpireOfSight

Trailer: https://twitter.com/i/status/1687358869742460928

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Describe what your project does or is aiming to do in 50 characters or less:
An MMORPG that’s fully playable with over 3000 hours of awesome content!

If available, please enter a link to your project below:

How far along are you?:
Fully live and ready to integrate new partnerships!

Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you’re making?:
Issues chains have now
⦁ No use cases on mass scale for their chain
⦁ No visibility or way to create a community
⦁ Massive competition
⦁ Tons of funding with no ways to return results to investors

Solutions EOS provides
⦁ Use cases for the chain
⦁ A partnership that allows chains to show investors they are working with legit products
⦁ Easy user aquisition for the chain
⦁ Ways to generate profits with a functioning online store
⦁ Micro ecosystems within the game that allow tokens from chains to be used
⦁ No need to spend years developing a product

I know people need EOS because there are ZERO real games with any type of real world use case infrastructure.

I chose this as well because I come from Web2 gaming where I’ve ran a company for the last decade.

Gaming / business and finance are my life.

What’s new about what you’re making? What substitutes do people resort to because it doesn’t exist yet (or they don’t know about it)?:
Empire of Sight is a special product with an excellent team:
Fully integrated wallet that allows Web2 and Web3 users to play together seamlessly without ever knowing the difference!
Fully built game with endless ways to update, integrate, and release new unique content on the fly.

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
Users can play web2/web3 seamlessly.

Example : Rick from Texas has never heard anything good about the blockchain so he avoids all notions of it. However he found this fun new game called “Empire of Sight”, he signs up , logs in, and meets some great new friends. After playing for a while his new friends say “Hey Rick lets send you this shield”.

Rick goes how do you send me a shield just trade it? His new friends say check the “Tria wallet icon” he clicks it and before he knows he is now a user of a chain as well the owner of an NFT with a new appreciation of his friends that are web3 gamers.

Neither of them knew the other was a web3 or web2 gamer… They were just gamers there being buds kicking ass and slaying monsters together as it should be.

How will you measure success?:
Success is blatant and obvious for us.

Ease of access for users, a happy community far and wide with a strong residual growth.

What milestones will you achieve in the coming weeks/months, with or without the grant?:
We will push mobile live, start chain collections and push towards our multitude of competitions ranging from top players to world bank.

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Subgraph Developers

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
Milestone: $10k
⦁ Week 1-4 : Reworking the website to ensure best user acquisition and performance around your chain.
⦁ Week 3-4 : Server restructuring to ensure proper player growth, implementing a full crafting system around unique assets.
Milestone: $10k
⦁ Pre Collection Launch - Marketing Campaign built around the assets,style,theme.
⦁ Full Launch - Targetting Web2 gaming streamers Tiktok,Twitch,Kick,Rumble,ETC.
⦁ Full Launch PT2 - Asset Airdrop to existing users / wallets.
⦁ Full Launch PT3 - HighScores COMP- Top “XXX” players receive “XXX” amount of dedicated loot.
⦁ Full Launch PT4 - Affiliate style reward system to gaurantee user signup/visibility.

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
Yes

If yes, please describe where you’ve received funding from and how much you have, or will, receive:
We have received ZERO funding as we have just started looking for partnerships who match our ethics model.

I’ve self funded nearly $1million USD personally into “EOS”

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
Nearly 5 years in the blockchain industry in some way or another and spent the last 2+ years building out EOS to be the worlds first real MMORPG to smash the market.

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
Web3 isn’t the future alone it needs all of us to make it that.

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Team

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Long-term (continuous)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Regional Community

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Greetings!

The mission of the Graph AdvocatesDAO is to drive greater participation in building a decentralized web3 and grow The Graph ecosystem by supporting community-based initiatives and through contributions of Graph Advocates.

Based on the information above, I would consider this proposal as an early investment in the project, rather than maintaining a community proposal. We are happy to see such projects being developed and created, but unfortunately, DAO does not support such projects and proposals in general.

But thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write this proposal, we look forward to seeing you in the future with new ideas that will be more focused on The Graph.

You may consider other proposals on the forum and discussions to better understand all the aspects.

Thank you and good luck!