Grant Proposal: CryptoSafer

Grant ID: 8685rb592

Summary:

As one of the obstacles to the mainstream adoption of digital currency has been hacking. Some high-profile thefts have occurred on various cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms, deterring investors from putting their money in them.

It has been argued that blockchain projects are secure, but back-to-back attacks in 2022 shattered this myth. Over $20 billion worth of cryptocurrency was stolen from users in 2022, according to blockchain data platform Chainalysis.

My aim is to build securities and aklvknowedge people about how they can avoid hacking and phishing scams.

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Describe what your project does or is aiming to do in 50 characters or less:
Hacking remains a major barrier to cryptocurrency adoption. So cryptosafer build such community platform and securities where can acknowledge people about the ways from hacked their funds and invest in safe ways in cryptocurrency.

How far along are you?:
Am working from 1 year on it.

Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you’re making?:
As hacking is the big reason in crypto currency where people feel fear about their funds amd they don’t have basic knowledge like how they can be safe by being hacked. So cryptosafer wants to engage with people and help them through social platforms and spreading knowledge.

What’s new about what you’re making? What substitutes do people resort to because it doesn’t exist yet (or they don’t know about it)?:
There is still no any specific company or organization who specifically work to save people from being hacked and acknowledged them about the safest ways to invest in crypto currency

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
By acknowledged people can raise investors population in crypto world. CryptoSafer can help in shape the values, norms, and goals of the Web3 ecosystem and influence its impact on society and the environment. People can also acknowledge about benefit from the network effects, innovation, and resilience that Web3 governance can foster.

How will you measure success?:
CrytoSafer aim to make the people lives better through acknowledge them how they can invest and be safe in crypto. By achieving 1 Million community we will be on the road of yhe success

What milestones will you achieve in the coming weeks/months, with or without the grant?:
Make a well known community who will interested in crypto and web3 world but due to lack of guidence have fear to make entry.

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
No

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
I have 2 year expertise of community management through discord and other platforms also.

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
As its my passion and i belive that web 3 is the future that gonna revolutionize the world in new form

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Long-term (continuous)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Education

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hey there! i got some questions regarding your proposal:

1. How will this project benefit The Graph?

2. You mentioned you are working on your project from a year now, can you show the progress and the functionalities?

3. Can you share your technical side here with us, your linkedIn or Github profile maybe?

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for your submission.
I’m not sure how this benefits the graph community specifically
Can you explain the benefits of this to the graph eco system
Thank you

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your application.
In addition of the questions already made I would like to know:
1.- Could you explain what is your project about?
2.- Is the project a platform?
3.- Could you tell us about your background?
4.- Could you present a breakdown of the budget?
thank you in advance

1 Like

Greetings!

So I have like several questions, that I want to clarify with you:

Let’s start. So what specific milestones do you plan to achieve in the coming months, with or without the grant? Since, I don’t see those points in the grant. Because 1 million people, looks quite strange for me.

How will your project contribute to the growth and adoption of The Graph and web3? How will you measure the effectiveness of your education efforts? Here, I want to hear more about your goals and motivation, why did you choose The Graph particularly.

And the last one. How will you ensure that your resources are accessible to people with different levels of technical expertise?

Thank you!!

Hi thanks for applying here, I have several questions since I checked all your proposal.

1: How you will contribution and get the users, it’s from Twitter or some resources? and how you introduce them about Graph, you will open Workshop, or ?

2: I don’t know what’s this proposal will benefit for Graph, Is it dedicated for Graph, or?

3: What’s your details of plan you will act in the upcoming months or weeks?

Thanks again for the proposal, hope can get your answer soon.

Unfortunately, this grant proposal did not generate the level of support, due to inactivity of grantee.

Thank you for submitting this proposal, and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger gathering support.

Best Regards,
Graph AdvocatesDAO