Grant Proposal: Coinomon

Grant ID: 2qvmzn0

Summary:

Coinomon is a crypto currency price tracker. It shows details of each crypto currency. But currently has lots of things missing. I want to add charts and add blog that will show latest crypto news. I want to take it to next level but need support

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

If available, please enter a link to your project below:
https://coinomon.com

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Long-term (continuous)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Other

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Have you received funding from somewhere else?:
No

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
This project will hugely impact on crypto lover community and will keep them updated with latest news related to the graph and web3

What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:

Most content in it is premium and hidden

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
I live the graph and web3 in short. Want to progress

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
Because i love the graph and want to spend my future with it

Community Poll

Do you support this grant application?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank for you for taking the time to submit this proposal. There are already numerous websites & dapps available that provide crypto price information, accommodated by a whole host of other feature and data sets, incl. protocol news. The potential for this proposal to make significant contributions to growing the web3 ecosystem seems therefore very limited and I don’t see a direct link to the Graph community.

As an additional note: the link to the Github account showing money and rocket emojis can create a perception of a questionable motivation behind this proposal

6 Likes

No worries, i can understand that sir

Related to github description, everyone is working for money. Who works for free ?

Unfortunately, this grant proposal did not generate the level of support in the community to move it to the next phase. Therefore, the majority conclusion in the Grant Committee is to not recommend supporting this grant.

Thank you for submitting this proposal and you are encouraged to stay engaged in the broader Graph community. You are also welcome to submit new grant applications in the future with proposals that may generate stronger community support.

1 Like