Grant Proposal: BlockchainUNN Blockchain conference 2023

Yes, I also change my vote to yes. After doing the presentation and listening to the answers, I still had some doubts, now they are minimal.

I thank you, @Hsmoney, for your time and feedback, which you take into consideration from our side. I wish you the best of luck with the grant.

3 Likes

Really want to thank you for being so receptive to all of the Grant Committee’s feedback @Hsmoney !

This is a perfect example of how an open, community driven grant program should function.

Thanks again! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I hereby agree to this grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:

Scope
Attend the BlockchainUNN Conference 2023 as Graph Advocates and Graph AdvocatesDAO grantees
Hold a presentation at BlockchainUNN Conference 2023
Setup of and service at the booth
Deliverables
Pictures or video from the activities at the booth
Provide a recording from the presentation about The Graph held during BlockchainUNN Conference 2023
Provide links to the Twitter threads about the event posted by both grantees together with a number of impressions and other Twitter analytics
Provide tangible proof of attendance and a number of onboarded future Graph Advocates or new developers in the space
Total Grant Amount
USD Value: 6,000 USD
Token: GRT
Token Amount: 40,816 GRT
Disbursement Schedule:
Initial Funding 50%: $3,000 (for the silver package paid possibly through Multisig)
Before the event 50%: $3,000 (DAOhaus proposal to cover swag, transportation, shelter, booth setup and misc.)
Start/End Date: 20th April
Receiving ETH Address: 0xD4803144aA0355524eA315237D2aD7930F893361

I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain.

We are writing to notify you of the termination of this Grant Agreement.

1 Like