Grant Proposal: 3vilution

Grant ID: 86878yqy5

Summary:

I want to be able to have my brand tokenized on the blockchain. The funding with be more than necessary to fund my project, because first and firemost I want to be able to give every piece of
clothing merchandise/accessory its own 1:1 uniqueness by embroidering the logo via hand stitching/ sewing operator. No sweater, shirt, beanie, balaclava, etc, will be stitched in a cookie-cutter way of fashion. I have the cursive logo made already as well as the belief behind my project as its a piece of merchandise in itself thats made entirely to “3vilutionize” the way modern style is for the good or better

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

Describe what your project does or is aiming to do in 50 characters or less:
I watn to be able to have a community to reveal my clothing brand to called “Evilution”. I want the world to know it doesnt take everything to be evil it doesnt take evil to be everything… c:<

How far along are you?:
thout about getting it registered as a trademark through my state if it was appliciable, instead I thought about decentralizing my idea first. Im able to start printing tshirts but oly have 2000 bucks and Im the only one who believes in my idea. I just lost my job, I gotta computer and all the free time in the world to start a business to and give swag to my community.

Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you’re making?:
I came across this application initially by stumbling across the website because of my interest through swing trading the graph on coinbase to its high spikes in volatility throughout some weeks. I know people need my brand because its something thats original and automatically inspiring and desirable as a clothing brand.

What’s new about what you’re making? What substitutes do people resort to because it doesn’t exist yet (or they don’t know about it)?:
Since it doesnt exist yet, it has yet for people to know about and through spreading the message through the web3 community, it will reach more people

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
I see my project landing in th NFT artspace. Anything is possible nowadays and want to see if my dreams exist in the metaverse.

How will you measure success?:
I will measure success in the amount of passion I put into my artwork and idea for the evolution of syle and idealism.

What milestones will you achieve in the coming weeks/months, with or without the grant?:
Gain residual income from the cryptocurrency market in the efforts through swing trading and HOLDNg

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Provide a breakdown of your requested funding:
Id just like to hear back from you guys to help guide me in abetter direction of how to take my idea to the next level with web3 technology.

Have you applied for (or already received) funding from somewhere else?:
No

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
To make an everlasting imapct on the web3 community by helping others recognize the potential they have in theirself.

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Individual

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Project (one-off)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Regional Community

Primary Community Poll

Do you fundamentally support this grant application, knowing that the final scope and grant amount may differ from the requested proposal?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hi there! Thanks for submitting the grant proposal. After reading it, I have a question: How will your clothing brand promote The Graph?

Also, the relation of a clothing brand with swing trading is a bit confusing.

I strongly recommend that you apply for the advocates program and see where you can contribute. After some time and gaining more knowledge, you can submit another grant proposal with a better idea:

Greetings!

Thank you for submitting your proposal. Unfortunately, due to fact that this proposal is not focused on the community area and not align with the scope of The Graph Advocates DAO, the Grant Proposal should be closed. Good luck!

If we talk about what you are asking, the only thing that can be provided here. AI generated:

Starting a print merch business can be summarized in a more concise manner as follows:

1. Research and Planning: Identify your niche, conduct market research, and create a business plan.
  2. Brand Creation: Develop your brand identity, including name and logo. Choose a business structure and register your business.
  3. Design Merchandise: Select merchandise types and create or source designs. Ensure you have the rights to use them.
  4. Production Method: Decide between print-on-demand for lower risk or bulk production for lower costs per item.
  5. Online Store Setup: Choose an e-commerce platform (e.g., Shopify, Etsy) and design your website.
  6. Marketing: Utilize social media, influencer partnerships, SEO, and email marketing to promote your products.
  7. Logistics and Customer Service: Set up shipping strategies, manage inventory, and provide excellent customer service.
  8. Analyze and Adjust: Use customer feedback and analytics to refine your products and marketing strategies.

Key Tips:

• Start small to minimize risk.
  • Ensure legal compliance with licenses and taxes.
  • Network with other entrepreneurs for advice and support.