DAO Membership Nomination: Charles F

Nominee’s Discord ID: charlesfreeborn

I am nominating Charles as a candidate for DAO membership. Charles was onboarded as an Advocate in Wave 7 (Nov 2022) of the Graph Advocates program and has been contributing as an Event Evangelist & Content Creator. Charles continually shares his knowledge of web3 and The Graph with his community in Nigeria through articles and through the many in-person workshops he has hosted since his onboarding. His most recent contribution was hosting a 2-day Hackathon in Nigeria with @Chidubem.

Charles has indicated that he has up to 20hrs / week to contribute. As the AdvocatesDAO begins taking on more of the events that The Foundation has previously coordinated, I think he would be a great addition to the newly formed events team (Ops Committee). With his experience in hosting and contributing as an Event Evangelist, I think Charles would be a great addition to the Event Evangelist Review Team in the Advocates Committee as well.

@charliecodes, please confirm via a reply to this post if you would like to accept this nomination as a candidate for Graph AdvocatesDAO membership.

4 Likes

Hi Christina,

Thanks a million for the Graph AdvocatesDAO membership. I am honored and most grateful.

I wish to ACCEPT my nomination as a candidate for Graph AdvocatesDAO membership.

• Charles
2 Likes

I’m impressed by Charles’ dedication to advocating for The Graph. I’ve worked with him to co-host a workshop series in his local region in Warri, Nigeria. He also recently started growing a web3 community in his region and I look foward to working with him and other advocates to harmonise the Nigerian community. Given his remarkable qualities, I endorse this nomination, confident that Charles would make a valuable contribution to the DAO.

3 Likes

Thanks Chidubem for your kind words and recommendations. It’s been an absolute delight working with you

2 Likes

I am in complete support of this nomination. Charles has been a dynamic participant within The Graph ecosystem, consistently delivering contributions of exceptional quality and standards.

4 Likes

Thanks Andreea!

It’s a great pleasure to contribute to the Graph

2 Likes

I am in full support of this nomination. Charles has been an exemplary Graph Advocate and I think he’ll make for a great addition to the Events Team.

Looking forward to working with you more as a DAO member, Charles :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I am grateful

1 Like

cool!Charles has contributed a lot and is always willing to share.

3 Likes

thanks farmer for the kind words

1 Like

@charliecodes would be a great addition to the DAO committee.

3 Likes

thank you for your vote of confidence

1 Like

I totally support Charles, he proved himself from a while to be a strong community member for the whole ecosystem.

3 Likes

I totally support @charliecodes nomination

3 Likes

Thanks Paolo for your vote of confidence. I appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you Lorena! I am most grateful

2 Likes

I have submitted a Membership Proposal for Charles on DAOhaus.