DAO Membership Nomination: Andreea

Nominee’s Discord ID: andreea_cia#6050

Hey everyone,

I would like to recommend @andreea_cia as a nominee for DAO membership.

Andrea has consistently shown her dedication and passion for The Graph’s mission and vision. She has been an active member of The Graph community, faithfully attending Community Talks, Core Devs Calls, and even Indexer Office Hours, despite her non-technical background. This enthusiasm for learning and engagement demonstrates her deep commitment to the community and her desire to understand all aspects of the ecosystem.

Andrea’s dedication extends to her excellent community care within the Graph AdvocatesDAO Discord. She is always ready to lend a helping hand to other members, guiding them through any difficulties they may encounter. Her patient, attentive, and supportive nature makes her a significant asset to the community, fostering a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members.

In addition to her active participation and community care, Andrea brings a unique set of skills to the table. She has expressed interest in joining the TikTok team and has already created engaging TikToks for the DAO-branded account. Her ability to generate compelling, accessible content makes her a valuable addition to the DAO’s social media efforts, helping the DAO and Advocates program reach and educate a broader audience about the potential of web3 and The Graph.

In accordance with the guidelines for a successful membership application to Graph AdvocatesDAO, I strongly believe that Andrea meets and exceeds all criteria. She has shown her contributions through active participation and content creation, established a net positive reputation in the community, and I am proud to sponsor her nomination to join the DAO.

Andrea, please confirm through a reply below if you’d like to accept this nomination. I also kindly ask for the DAO’s support in considering Andrea’s membership.

Thank you :pray:

6 Likes

I’d like to express my sincere gratitude and accept the nomination. I truly appreciate your kind words and constant support, Darby! And also the empowerment I received by being part of this community and being inspired by its members.

I am grateful for the opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute that Graph Advocates is giving me and I’ll do my best to make a positive impact and support the DAO’s goals and The Graph’s community.

Great things are coming! Thank youu 🫶🏻🙏🏻

4 Likes

I support this nomination.

3 Likes

I totally support Andreea’s nomination: she showed passion, commitment, enthusiasm, professionalism, great skills, and a way to interact and work with people that are totally in line with the web3 ethos and the goals that our ecosystem want to achieve.

Also, thanks so much to @poptones to taking this great initiative and propose such a strong candidate DAO member :pray:

3 Likes

I have also been thinking about nominating Andreea as she has been tremendously and visibly active in the community. She’s been proactively engaging - providing support to others as well as reaching out with questions for more clarity. I am in full support of this nomination and would love to work with Andreea in the DAO!

3 Likes

I support this nomination to DAO Member too.

3 Likes

I support this DAO membership nomination.

2 Likes