Grant Proposal: The Graph Pakistan

Videos are in .HEVC format (not supported on forum) , where should i upload them ?

1 Like

Somewhere like Google Drive is good to upload them in my opinion.

5 Likes

Yes i thought the same but @juliannaMLN proposed me an idea to create a youtube channel for graph Pakistan to record and upload the future events there too, so here’s the video

6 Likes

3 Likes

I will be uploading the compilation video of the event on youtube and will share the link here.
Also the record of the translations are in .xlsx format that isn’t supported on forum so can someone guide me what to do ?

1 Like

Hello @asadus16 !
You can upload it to google docs (spread sheets) and set the General Access (anyone with the link, as viewer) in the Share button.

1 Like

I uploaded the sheet in the graph AdvocatesDAO folder and here’s the link

3 Likes

Greetings! I see that you posted your sheet with translations and time you have spent on them. Maybe you should to fill up a PoC form. @juliannaMLN please make me correct, if I’m wrong.

Here is a link with all information - ClickUp.

1 Like

These are translations covered by the community grant, that’s why I specifically asked not to mix them up with the contributions process by filling out a PoC, which would cause unnecessary confusion in the Advocate Committee. So it is all good as it is now :smiley:

4 Likes

Here’s the video i posted on our graph Pakistan Yt channel

2 Likes

Twitter analytics of past 28 days

Of past 66 days

Event 1: https://twitter.com/thegraph_pk/status/1623720007262945282?s=46&t=3SdjqV0hs5kb1V1Q2dvb9Q

2nd Event:
https://twitter.com/thegraph_pk/status/1632698178716745740?s=46&t=3SdjqV0hs5kb1V1Q2dvb9Q

All the deliverables are met and i would like the DAO to proceed my grant to the next step

3 Likes

Congratulations! The final funding of your grant has been approved by the DAO. Thank you for contributing to the growth of The Graph and web3 ecosystem.

Now it’s time to focus on promoting your accomplishments! If you haven’t already done so, evaluate different ways to showcase your grant across different platforms, such as Twitter, the Graph Forum, Discord, Telegram or LinkedIn. Also feel free to reach out in the Graph AdvocatesDAO Discord server to seek help from others to promote your grant.

For information in how to getting paid for your grant, have a look at our official documentation here.

Please note, that the total amount of the grant shall be set forth in the Grant and is stated in U.S. Dollars and are payable in GRT. The USD-GRT conversion rate (the “Conversion Rate”) provided to Grant Recipient will be the monthly Conversion Rate determined by the AdvocatesDAO.

For further information, please refer to the Grant Agreement, here.

4 Likes