@AhmadMardeni The first Graph Social event looked great. Wish I could have been there
I think this grant proposal could be stronger if you provide clear KPIs. Example:
Per event (average)
- 80 attendees
- 1 medium length (20-30min) talk published to youtube
- 5 short clips (1-3 min) published on twitter
This would provide clarity in the value you provide. And it will also make you accountable to keep up the good work from the first event.
Overall I support this grant proposal
Rather than support for 3 events in a single grant, would you be open to submitting applications per event that way we can receive more specific information about each event as they come up?
Great presentation @AhmadMardeni and very well done with spotting the need of quality meet-ups for indexing startups and thank you for all your effort so far to fill in this niche!
Thank you, friend! Maybe next ones
- Min is 100 attendees
- 1 min recap video
- 5 interviews with people
- 1 interview with me covering a The Graph-related topic
- All talks will be recorded and published too (we didn’t publish the ones at the first event)
Thank you very much for your kind words, Julianna!
Congratulations! The majority decision of the Grant Committee has concluded to recommend this proposal to the DAO.
In order to receive official approval from the DAO, a corresponding on-chain vote needs to be conducted on DAOHaus that will determine the DAO decision. A member of the Grant Committee will reach out to you via email with instructions on next steps in order to prepare for the on-chain funding proposal, which requires prior completion of KYC and consent to the Grant Agreement.
Thank you for all your effort to present a strong proposal aiming to grow The Graph and web3 ecosystem!
As I have said multiple times before. @AhmadMardeni’s Graph Social is an excellent model we need for making sure all Graph events are very high quality and produce excellent results for the Graph Ecosystem. I 100% Support this grant and Ahmad.
I support this grant being upgraded to an on chain vote ASAP.
This is a great model to help him improve it and send it out across the advocate progam as the framework to use for their local Graph events.
I hereby agree to this grant agreement of the Graph AdvocatesDAO with the GitHub commit-hash 3858eb9315ef3a0a93d0701961ffbc2a57d45205. That document forms the legal agreement of the proposed grant with the following terms:
- Educate people about The Graph and therefore attract more builders/developers to the ecosystem by growing our community, not only in the Middle East, as Dubai is a key hub for expats from more than 100 nationalities, and a well know established web3 hub.
- The requested funds will be used to cover 3 months of Graph Social events (one event per month) in Dubai, following the model delivered in the first Graph Social event already held.
- Total Grant Amount
- USD Value: 18,000 USD
- Token: GRT
- Token Amount: 180,000 GRT
- Disbursement Schedule
- Initial Funding: 50%
- Upon 1st of three events: 50%
- Receiving ETH Address: 0x4c86279E0248665c93eCE5D8bdb721f69E04b8fa
- Note: since this grant is heavily affected by the price’s volatility of the GRT token, we may adjust the remaining part in order for you to be covered.
I understand that the agreement will only be executed upon a successful completion of a corresponding on-chain vote by the Graph AdvocatesDAO. I also understand that the grant will be disbursed on Gnosis Chain.
This grant proposal has been revoked.
He didn’t send back response ? @pdiomede
We mutually agreed on revoke this proposal, as Ahmad started a new position in a new project.