Grant Proposal: Graph news and learning platform

Grant ID: 382fqnh

Summary:

Actually i want to build a web application graph specific will show latest news related to the graph also that will will have subparts for showing awesome learning material for people enthusiastic to learn about that graph/

I have read and agree to the privacy policy:
true

If available, please enter a link to your project below:
https://coinomon.com

Are you applying as a team or individual?:
Team

What type of grant are you pursuing?:
Long-term (continuous)

Please select the category your project best fits into:
Education

Please select who you think will benefit from your project?:
Curators, Delegators, Indexers, Subgraph Developers, Other

How much funding are you looking for? (USD):

Have you received funding from somewhere else?:
No

What’s your vision for how your project will impact The Graph and/or web3?:
This project will have a massive impact on the graph ecosystem and will increase the publicity and popularity of the graph by at least 10x. This is a great vision and you can also judge that.

This is not a small project and will require continuous work on it in frontend and backend also content of it. But i believe on my team and my skills and we want to increase graph popularity by 10x. So lets do it :rocket::rocket::rocket:.

What can you share about any past work that is relevant to this grant?:
I am actively working as a professional full stack developer working with latest technologies like next.js, reactjs, graphql, dashboard, nodejs and so much more stuff.
This is my github hasnatsajid (Hasnat Sajid) · GitHub
most of the content on it is private and hidden because its premium content.

Can you share any information about current/past web3 experience?:
Mmmm… I have not done much in web3 space but growing continuously in it. I want more oppurtunities to contribute better.

Why are you interested in contributing to The Graph and/or web3?:
Because i love the concept of the graph and want to spend my future with the graph.

Community Poll

Do you support this grant application?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Grant Committee Vote

Do you recommend this grant to the DAO?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Thanks for submitting your Grant Proposal.
So if I understood correctly this will be a news aggregator related to The Graph?
Do you have already a proof of concept that you can show to us? I would like to understand how you crawl for these information or if this is a manual activity.
thanks

Yes it will be a news aggregator to the graph. It will be a type of blog + news.

The concepts from which i am inspired by:

Its a bit more like manual activity but i will use apis also.

Thanks for the response.

This proposal is very vaguely described, especially for something that confidently states to increase the popularity of The Graph by at least 10x. It also contains many repetitive links and statements that can be found in other proposals submitted in this Forum. This gives me the impression that very little thought and effort has been put into this, which also reflects negatively on the other proposals.

In case this is a serious idea, then my advice would be to start working on it and showcase the value it can bring to The Graph ecosystem. Grants can be issued retroactively for initiatives that demonstrate to bring unique value to the community that don’t already exist elsewhere in the same content and form. Good luck!

Never mind man, i am gonna show you how much potential it will have. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for submitting your proposal to the Graph AdvocatesDAO.

Unfortunately, your grant proposal did not generate the level of support from our Forum community necessary to move to the next phase. Therefore, we are declining to further review this grant application.

We hope you will stay engaged in the broader Graph community and you are welcome to submit new grant applications in the future!

1 Like